Thursday, January 5, 2017

Antons quilt!

Grandchild number two in 2016 is Anton!

....and his quilt turned out like this!




 As Aksels quilt, this is also stitched in mainly blue with accents in green and red.

It measures 32x35 inches.





Once again I decorate by sew small pieces of fabric to the quilt.
 I think it gives the quilt that little extra touch.





The back is important!
 To use different fabrics makes it more interesting.




Now..... Anton has a sister. Selma two years old.

I made a Waldorf doll to her for Christmas. 
A  thought of it is that the doll should look like the child who gets the doll.
 I think it did quite well.
 One thing was to knit the same sweater and hat I knitted to Selma.






A New Year...new  challenges!
I really look forward to it!

Happy Quilting!
Margreth

3 comments:

  1. Din babyquilt är mycket fin, tycker jag.
    Färgkombinationen som Du valt tilltalar mig!

    Dollandesign

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete